Swell literally works for you
We know life can get crazy and it's hard to get everything you want done with only 24 hours in a day. That's why Swell was created, the smart app that helps you tackle your never-ending to-do list. Just jot down the things you need to do, and our innovative technology and network of experts will help you – whether it's doing price comparisons and scouring reviews to find you the best product, helping you plan your dream vacation, or just looking up fun things to do in your area.
Whatever it is you want from life, Swell’s here to help.
“Swell just makes life easier. I appreciate how much it helps when comparing prices. And I love the tips I get for each item on my list. It’s like my own personal Yelp or “Best of” list, but for my life, not just restaurants.”Milan S. CA
How It Works
Make a list
Jot down all the tasks that you need to do.
We do the grunt work
We analyze your list to find the best tips and send them your way.
Cross off your to-dos
Use your personalized recommendations to get things done.
Sit back and relax
Swell does the busywork in the background, so you don’t have to. Enter tasks when they come to mind and we’ll deliver tips just when you need them.
Get personalized tips and curated content from our network of researchers
Rest assured knowing you’re receiving highly-researched, well-thought-out suggestions that are personalized just for you.
An easier way to get your tasks done
If you like something we’ve found, you can make secure purchases directly within the app.
Check Out Some Recent Tasks
"Find a small and quiet blender, under $100"
"A very good quality blender that will not break the bank. Not as quiet as the others but is a great value option."
Oster 16-Speed Core Blender
"This immersion blender is very quiet, compact and great for blending soups or making a smoothie."
"We actually really like this blender for smoothies and mixed drinks. Some reviewers swear by it."
Magic Bullet Express
"Make smoothies, grind coffee or crush ice with this model. Features a powerful, yet quiet motor."
"This is a solid, dependable, good all-round blender. It's currently just under $100 on Amazon."
Waring Pro Blender
"Just a little bit out of your price range, but definitely worth considering based on user and expert reviews."
“How to get your huskies to stop jumping on people”
Huskies are so beautiful but I know how much they love to jump! I've attached 4 articles specific to working on this issue with Huskies. I have also linked a video that isn't specific to Huskies but still applies to working with your dog on jumping. If you would like to see more info, please let us know. And good luck!
"The Snowdog Guru gives you great tips on how to teach your dog to greet people gently"
How To Train Your Husky To Politely Greet PeopleSnowdog Guru
"Husky Problems gives you 3 simple steps that will get your husky to stop jumping as well as some things you should avoid."
"Zak George's Dog Training Revolution is a great 7 minute video on teaching your dog not to jump."
How to Train your DOG NOT to JUMPYouTube
"Teach your Husky that they only get attention when their front paws are on the ground."
Husky Jumping - An Easy Way To Stop ItHusky Training 101
"The Nest breaks it down from teaching him how to sit first to then discouraging him from jumping."
How to Stop a Siberian Husky From JumpingThe Nest
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What is Swell? How does Swell work?
- Swell is the to-do list that works for you. Just put a task into your to-do list like you regularly would and we’ll see if we can help. If so, we’ll add helpful content to your tasks all with the goal of helping you get your tasks done more easily. Save time and effort while being more productive with Swell.
- Q: What can I use Swell for?
- Honestly? Anything! Need to decorate the kid’s room? Plan a weekly dinner calendar? Need new exercise routines? Gift ideas for a birthday?
Whether it’s doing research, price comparisons, or helping you feel inspired, we help with the grunt work so you don’t have to.
As long as it’s a task that you need to get done and we can help, we’ll provide top quality recommendations so you don’t have to worry about completing that to-do.
- Q: Who’s giving me recommendations?
- Depending on the task, we use a combination of carefully curated results and consumer research experts who can help to find the best products and suggestions for you.
- Q: Is the service free?
- Our service is free to use for a limited time only.
- Q: How does shopping work? Who am I purchasing through?
- We only recommend the best sources for your purchases, and only when we think it will be helpful. No gimmicks or upsells here. In most cases we connect you directly to the end seller but for certain merchants you can purchase directly in app with Apple Pay or a Credit Card.
- Q: Who can I get in contact with if I have questions or problems?
- If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org